The 绿洲 社区 Learning (OCL) family of academies are split into five regions of England – London and the South East, the South Coast, 中部地区, the South West and the 北.
Each Academy ensures local governance through a Hub Council, whilst national governance is delivered through the OCL National Office, and Regional Directors (RDs).
Each region is supported by at least one RD who is accountable to the CEO of OCL, and accountable for the Principals of academies in their region.
The job of a Regional Director is to:
- Oversee regional delivery of education, including standards and leadership as well as performance outcomes
- Ensure professional governance across all Academies in their region
- Monitor Academy budgets and escalations
- Monitor and escalate high risk HR cases, IT services issues, property and estates, new business and capital project issues
- Monitor, audit and intervene on safeguarding issues and health and safety issues
The Regional Director for Secondary academies within the 北 West region is 路易莎莫里斯.
To read more about the governance structure, please click 在这里.